Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oh My Darlin'

I was excited today when I was in the grocery store and saw that they had a huge load of clementines on display. I had been in a different store a few days before and they had some, but they didn't look so good. I thought maybe the season was over. Well, the season is apparently alive and well, so I bought some!

Yum! Its like candy that you don't have to feel guilty eating. But... has anyone besides me ever wondered where these things came from? They peel easy, they are mostly seedless, super-sweet. What are they? Were they made in some laboratory? Well, whatever they are, they're yummy and I'm gonna keep eatin' 'em!

2 cool people commented so far!

Blogger AndyOfVermont wrote something to the effect of...

PS... they were kind of not so good. I guess the season really is over. :'(

at exactly January 19, 2005 ish  
Blogger Denise wrote something to the effect of...

Try Kumquats.....betcha ya can't have just one.....

at exactly January 21, 2005 ish  

Post a Comment

<< Back to "Beating to Windward" Mainpage